USB-C to USB 3.0 Port with Ethernet Adapter
- Super Speed Data Transfer – Enjoy data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps. With 3 USB 3.0 ports design, there is no limitation of your devices anymore, no matter it is external keyboard, Bluetooth mouse or USB flash disk
- Plug and Play – aROTaO USB-C to gigabit Ethernet adapter supports Plug&Play and no need for any external software drive or additional power source, very easy to setup
- Consistent Connection – Stable, wired access the web at speeds of up to 1 Gbps through the Ethernet port
- Compact and Portable – This USB C Hub with Ethernet is made of high strength premium material. Ultra compact flat cable design goes perfectly with the new MacBook and many other devices, also can be taken with you anywhere.
|Part number STC-KK028
|Adapter Style Adapter
Converter Type Format Converter
|Supports: USB 3.0 HIGH SPEED and 1 Gbps through the Ethernet port|
|Connector A 1 -USB 3.1 type C male
Connector B 3 -USB 3.0 type A female
Connector C 1 -RJ45 female
|Humidity < 85% non-condensing
Operating Temperature 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature -10°C to 75°C (14°F to 167°F)
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Ethernet to USB-C Adapter compatible with NEW Macbook, Macbook 2017 / 2016 / 2015, Macbook Pro 2018 / 2017 / 2016, iPad Pro 2018, iMac 2017, Google Chromebook Pixel, Surface Book 2, Dell XPS 13 / 15, Lenovo YOGA 5 PRO, YOGA900 and XIAOXIN AIR 12, Huawei Mate Book, Mate Book X, Mate Book X Pro, MediaPad M5, HP Pavilion X2, X3, ASUS U306, ASUS Chromebook Flip C101PA-DB02 and more|
|Products Length 6 in (152.4 mm)
Color Black and Silver
Enclosure Type Plastic and Aluminum
|Package Quantity 1Shipping (Package)|
|What’s in the Box|
USB C TO USB HUB with ethernet
STC USB C to USB 3.0 with Ethernet Hub
Connect to 3 USB devices and 1 ethernet cable at once. Enjoy high-speed data transfer and wired internet connection in one ultra-compact, lightweight Hub. A multi-purpose, ideal companion for New MacBook Pro, Google Chromebook Pixel, ASUS, Lenovo, Huawei and more.
1. 100% brand new with high quality.
2. Slim and compact design, portable to take it wherever.
3. Provide stable Ethernet connection up to 10M/100/1000Mbps.
4. Transfer data up to 5Gbps, organize your keyboard,mouse or hard disk easily.
5. Supports Plug&Play, external software drive or additional power source free.
6. Extend to 3 USB 3.0 data ports to solve the lack ports of your laptop & mobile phone.
High-Speed USB 3.0 and Ethernet:
Transfer data at speed of up to 5 Gbps through 3 High-Speed USB 3.0 extension ports. Access stable connection speeds of up to 1 Gbps through the Ethernet port. Also supports 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps connectivity.
- Transfer data more securely with a wired connection
- Alternative to crowded Wi-Fi hotspots
- Transfer files or sync data from a smartphone to your computer
- Supports USB 3.0 data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
Very easy-to-use and portable, your best choice of Ethernet LAN Network Adapter
Mac OS X 10.2 and above
Windows (32/64 bit) 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Essential companion for a computer with only USB-C or Thunderbolt 3
- Hub is not designed to operate as a stand-alone charger
- Hub does not provide power delivery to charge a computer while in use
"around 1.5 years ago, I bought a Tronsmart USB Ethernet Adapter but it went unstable (broken, I would say) earlier this year. So I got this one to use on my MacBook Pro. This "STC USB-C to Ethernet Adapter" works much better than my old broken adapter. This new adapter is very easy to use, basically plug-and-play on MacBook Pro. Just plug to any USB-C port, and the system will automatically recognize it and create "USB 10/100/100" interface under network section. And then connect the network cable to use it. I also found this new adapter generates fewer heat under heavy load. I use this adapter connecting to storage server and process video transcoding for whole day, and found it is significant cooler than old adapter; that's a very good condition."
"Thanks to Apple, everytime you buy a new Apple product, they make you buy new adapters. I hate spending money on their overpriced Apple branded stuff. This adapter is WAY cheaper and works flawlessly. I would recommend this to anyone with a new Macbook Pro."
"Works perfectly with my MacBook Pro 2017 with touchbar, including use of SD card reader, external DVD drive, & external HDD back-up drive. Appears to be well made with metal housing on both USB connectors. Pleased to find a protective plastic cap over the USB-C plug, which is great for storage in my laptop case when I’m not using the adapter. Overall, I’m initially pleased. I will update my review if durability is an issue or I find a USB device that isn’t compatible."
"Worked really well at first. Over the past month the ethernet connection won't connect even though the connection lights on the hub are on. It will come on after jiggling the connection, but it is kinda frustrating not knowing whether it is being recognized or not. Only way I can tell is after I start noticing the speed is not very quick, then opening network preferences to see if the USB 10/100/1000 LAN is active as it will disconnect even when stationary with the hub lights active.
"If you don't have wi-fi but you have an ethernet jack, you can use this device to hook your phone right up to the LAN. Very easy, plug and play. You might have to restart your phone to get an IP address but it works. You can switch on airplane mode even and you can still get to the internet with this connector."