MIDI Cable with 5 Pin DIN Plugs
- Connector A: 1*5 Pin DIN male
- Connector B: 1*5 Pin DIN male
- 5 pin DIN to 5 pin DIN cable connects to a MIDI keyboard controller, MIDI foot controller such as the Behringer FCB1010, MIDI analog synthesizer or MIDI sequencer such as the Korg Volca Sample, MIDI audio interface box such as the Focusrite Scarlett 18i8, electronic drum Machine and more.
- MIDI cables provides one cable to support the MIDI IN function and one cable to support MIDI OUT on a MIDI instrument panel.
- Superior construction of DIN cables includes a keyed 5 pin DIN connector with easy-grip treads, molded strain-relief on each end; Flexible cable is easy to use on the desktop and coil up when not in use with a portable MIDI keyboard
|Part number STC-BD004
|Cable Jacket Type PVC - Coiled Spiral Polyvinyl Chloride
Cable Shield Type Foil shielding
Connector Plating G/F
Number of Conductors 5C
|Connector A 1 - DIN 5Pin male
Connector B 1 - DIN 5Pin male
|Cable Length 1/1.5m
Connector Style Straight
Wire Gauge 24 AWG
|Package Quantity Shipping (Package)
|What's in the Box
5 Pin MIDI Cable, Male to Male Plug MIDI 5 Pin Adapter Cable, Compatible with Electronic Keyboards, Keyboard Synthesizers, External Sound Cards, Etc.
Male to male 5 pin MIDI cable is wired straight through 5 pin to 5 pin to support MIDI equipment; 5 Pin 180 degree DIN connector is commonly found on MIDI equipment.