DisplayPort To VGA Adapter
- Powerful Function. This Display Port to Vga Converter Can Transport Video Signal from Pc, Player, Desktop Computer or Server with Displayport(Dp) to Hd Tv, Monitor or Projector with Vga Port
- Support Amd Eyefinity Multi-display Technology. Expand Your Workspace and Create the Ultimate Multi-monitor Desktop
- Support High Resolution. Adopted Peer-to-peer(P2p) Transmission, the Dp to Vga Converter Supports Resolution up to 1920×1200/1080p(Full Hd) Including 720p and 1600×1200 for Hd Monitors or Projectors
- Gold-plated Dp Interface. Gold-plated Dp Connector Resists Corrosion and Abrasion, and Enhances the Signal Transmission Performance
|Part number STC-CC039
|Connector Plating Gold
Number of Conductors 19
|Connector A 1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Latching Male
Connector B 1 - VGA (D-SUB 15 pin) Female
Connector Style Straight to Straight
|Package Quantity 1Shipping (Package)|
|What's in the Box|
DisplayPort(DP) to VGA Adapter
Portable, Compact, Space-saving, Easy to Use
This portable and mini converter is easy to take and plug and play.
The DisplayPort to VGA Adapter allows for a connection to VGA monitors and projectors supporting a maximum 1080P resolution.
1. Color: Black
1. This is NOT a bi-directional converter. It only transfers signal from Displayport to VGA.
1x Displayport to VGA converter
"It does the job. I just wish it had the side spots for the screws on the VGA cable to keep it in place. When it is connected right it looks great, but if the cable gets bumped it is very easy for the connection between this device and the VGA cable to get just a tiny bit wonky and the display gets all messed up. Easy to fix by manually pushing the VGA cable back into this device, but it would be so much better if the VGA connection could actually screw in to hold it in place well."
"Simple fix for connecting vga monitor to a display port video card.
"Have bought these a couple times for use in our conference room. They are great and compact for like a month or two. After that they are just garbage. They do not last and I am always buying new ones. Going a different route next time."
"Perfect. Good price, very compact. I use it to connect laptop to projector in classroom. It gets a little warm, but not more than other adapters, and it has been a champ all the way through.
It even survived at least one and probably two trips through washer and dryer! But don't try it."
"These work great. My KVM switch cables are VGA only, and I've recently added a couple of systems that only have HDMI output. New KVM cables are expensive, a new video card with VGA output would have been overkill, while these were just what was needed. The picture through the KVM is crisp and clear."
"These are super handy if you work in an office with a lot of old projectors in conference rooms (VGA) and you have a new laptop that only has HDMI. I bought the 2-pack so I could share one with a colleague as needed."