usb rs232 serial cable with 2.5mm stereo jack kable
- USB serial to 2.5mm jack male
- USB RS232 to 2.5mm mini jack cable
- FT232/CP2102/PL2303 optional
- TTL/RS232/RS485 optional
- Pinout: DTR,TXD,RTS,RXD,DSR,CTS,GND
- Support Android, Support Win 8, Win 7, XP, 2000, Linix, Mac OS
- Intergrated 1024 byte EEPROM, support Vendor ID re-write
|Part number STC-PP014
|Connector Plating Nickel|
|Connector A 1 – USB Type A (4pin) male
Connector B 1 – 2.5mm Audio Jack (3 post) male
|Cable Length 6 ft [1.8 m]
Connector Style Straight
Product Weight 0.4 lb [0.2 kg]
|Package Quantity 1Shipping (Package)
Weight 0.4 lb [0.2 kg]
|What’s in the Box|
USB Rs232 to 2.5mm
FTDI based USB to TTL Serial Cable are designed using the standard FT232RL chipset. The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB. Our circuits include regulatoin and short circuit protection unlike many other imported cables. Please feel free to contact us for high volume sales or custom development. The cables are available with a DC2.5mm audio jack and are also available at TTL levels of +3.3v.
1. Simple and Easy way to give USB support to your designs
2. Connects directly to microcontroller UART or I/O pin
3. PC communicates as a standard serial device
4. All circuitry integrated into sleek, moulded USB plug
5. Compatible with legacy software.
6. Based on FTDI FT232RL
7. DC3.5mm audio jack TIP, RING ,SLEEVE (GND, TX, RX.
8. Supports data rates up to 3 Mbaud allowing a significant performance increase over a standard serial port.
9. Allows devices to be powered from the USB port.
10. All I/O are protected from shorts and ESD.
11. Drivers Supplied by FTDI
12. Supports customised end connector designs.
13. Cable Length 1.80m (6 ft)
The FT232R is the latest device to be added to FTDI?s range of USB UART interface Integrated Circuit Devices. The FT232R is a USB to serial UART interface with optional clock generator output, and the new FTDIChip-ID? security dongle feature. In addition, asynchronous and synchronous bit bang interface modes are available. USB to serial designs using the FT232R have been further simplified by fully integrating the external EEPROM, clock circuit and USB resistors onto the device.The FT232R adds two new functions compared with its predecessors, effectively making it a “3-in-1″ chip for some application areas. The internally generated clock (6MHz, 12MHz, 24MHz, and 48MHz) can be brought out of the device and used to drive a microcontroller or external logic. A unique number (the FTDIChip-ID?) is burnt into the device during manufacture and is readable over USB, thus forming the basis of a security dongle which can be used to protect customer application software from being copied.
1. Single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface.
2. Entire USB protocol handled on the chip – No USB-specific firmware programming required.
3. UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity.
4. Fully assisted hardware or X-On / X-Off software handshaking.
5. Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Megabaud (RS422 / RS485 and at TTL levels) and 300 baud to 1 Megabaud (RS232).
6. In-built support for event characters and line break condition.
7. New USB FTDIChip-ID? feature.
8. New configurable CBUS I/O pins.
9. Auto transmit buffer control for RS485 applications.
10. Transmit and receive LED drive signals.
11. New 48MHz, 24MHz,12MHz, and 6MHz clock output signal Options for driving external MCU or FPGA.
12. FIFO receive and transmit buffers for high data throughput.
13. 256 Byte receive buffer and 128 Byte transmit buffer utilising buffer smoothing technology to allow for high data throughput.
14. Adjustable receive buffer timeout.
15. Synchronous and asynchronous bit bang mode interface options with RD# and WR# strobes.
16. New CBUS bit bang mode option.
17. Integrated 1024 bit internal EEPROM for I/O configuration and storing USB VID, PID, serial number and product description strings.
18. Device supplied preprogrammed with unique USB serial number.
19. Support for USB suspend / resume.
20. Support for bus powered, self powered, and high-power bus powered USB configurations.
21. Integrated 3.3V level converter for USB I/O
22. .Integrated level converter on UART and CBUS for interfacing to 5V – 1.8V Logic.
23. True 5V / 3.3V / 2.8V / 1.8V CMOS drive output and TTL input.
24. High I/O pin output drive option.
25. Integrated USB resistors.
26. Integrated power-on-reset circuit.
27. Fully integrated clock – no external crystal, oscillator, or resonator required.
28. Fully integrated AVCC supply filtering – No separate AVCC pin and no external R-C filter required.
29. UART signal inversion option.
30. USB bulk transfer mode.
31. 3.3V to 5.25V Single Supply Operation.
32. Low operating and USB suspend current.
34. Low USB bandwidth consumption.
35. UHCI / OHCI / EHCI host controller compatible.
36. USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible.
37. -40°C to 85°C extended operating temperature range.