USB 3.0 Type B Male left or right angle to Female Cable with Panel Mount Screw Holes
- 1*Right or left Angle 90 Degree USB Type B male
- 1*USB3.0 Type B Female With locking Screw
- 90 Degree Angled Printer Cable, USB 3.0 Type B female end with screw, you can lock on the panel mount ;USB 3.0 Type B male end is the 90 degree bend ,more suitable for USB wire bending to the occasion and Save a space.
- USB B Printer Extension Cable ,This data cable a throughput of up to 5Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host and device, an astounding 10x the capability of USB 2.0 (480Mbps), Data transmission Convenience Fast. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 1.1 1.0 standard USB 3.0 cable.
- 90 Degree Angled Printer Cable supports plug & play connections for devices such as external hard drives, modems, printers, scanners, VOIP devices & other USB peripherals.
|Part number STC-G050-L & STC-G050-R
|Cable Jacket Type PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
Cable Shield Type Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid
Connector Plating Nickel
Number of Conductors 9
|Type and Rate USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A 1 - Left or Right USB3.0 Type-B Male
Connector B 1 - USB 3.0 Type B Female with screws
|Cable Length 0.3m
Connector Style Right or Left
Product Weight 40g
Wire Gauge 24/28 AWG
|Package Quantity 1Shipping (Package)
|What's in the Box|
1>USB B Printer Extension Cable printer extension cable is ideal for connecting your scanners and printers to fingerprint access control systems, machine tools, banking equipment, industrial motherboards.2>With screw you can lock on the panel mount ,USB 3.0 Type B male end is the 90 degree bend ,more suitable for USB wire bending to the occasion and Save a space.
1. High-quality oxygen-free copper pure
copper core, stable operation and high transmission speed;
2. Strong anti-interference ability and stable transmission;
3. PVC material, flexible and durable.
This USB-B 3.0 printer extension cable features a straight male connector, and a panel mountable female connector. Perfect for industrial/commercial or home use when you need to extend your existing USB-B port. The female panel mount end can be installed into existing faceplates or panels.
2>Backwards compatible with previous USB versions
3>For use with printers, scanners, modems, hard drives and other USB peripherals. This cable extends your existing USB-B connections.
4>High quality dual shielding (foil + braid)