SCSI HPDB 100Pin Male to male cable with Metal shell with screws
- SCSI HPDB 100Pin Male to male cable with Metal shell with screws
- Connector A: 1*SCSI HPDB 100 Pin Male with metal shell and screws.
- Connector B: 1*SCSI HPDB 100 Pin Male with metal shell and screws.
- Cable length: 1/3/5m or Customized.
- Application: Design to connect SCSI peripherals such as printer, scanner or other external storage devices with HPDB 100P connector.
|Part number STC-Z015
Warranty 3 Years
|Cable Jacket Type PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Type and Rate SCSI/HPDB|
|Connector A 1 - HPDB 100 Pin Male with metal shell and screws
Connector B 1 - HPDB 100 Pin Male with metal shell and screws
|Cable Length 1/3/5m or Customized
Connector Style Straight
Product Weight 0.25 kg
Wire Gauge UL20276 28AWG*50P+AEB OD=11.5MM
|Package Quantity 1Shipping (Package)
Weight 0.28 kg
|What's in the Box|
1) Wired straight through for extending serial devices/peripherals.
2) 360 degree fully shielded for protection against EMI/RFI.
3) Gold plated contacts provide reliable connections with repeated mating cycles.
4) We could according to customers' design spec to make wire harness.
High speed 100pin HPDB male SCSI cable assemblies for industrial computer, SCSI cables is the standard for small computer system interface and mainly use for high-speed bus connections between small computers and intelligent peripherals such as printers, hard disks and CD ROM drives, Transmits high speed and mission-critical data integrity associated with SCSI applications.
1>High quality pure copper twisted pair shielded cable.
2>Three layers of shielding anti-interference
3>Imported connectors are more reliable.
4>Premium Cable for reliable and durable system performance
5>Flexible yet has a single end impedance of 90 ohms
use for high-speed bus connections between small computers and intelligent peripherals such as printers, hard disks and CD ROM drives
Use these cables to interconnect equipment which utilizes 100-pin HP DSUB (Half-Pitch DSUB) connectors. These attractive cables feature 100-pin Male connectors on each end, metal shell with screws ends with strain reliefs, twisted pair wiring, and a shielded cable jacket. Thumbscrews secure the cable to the mating connector. We stock several cable lengths.
The connector used on this product goes by several different names, including Half-Pitch DSUB, HPDSUB, HPDB68, Micro DB68, .050 DSUB, Amplimite .050 Series, 0.050 D-Type, HD68, SCSI, and SCSI III. If you are uncertain which connector you have, please contact us.