- XLR Female to 1/4 TS Mono Jack Microphone Cable, Use to connect a high quality microphone to a mixer or guitar amplifier, Available devices: Microphones, Audio Sound Consoles, Power Amplifier, Stereo System, Wireless Microphone Receiver ,etc.
- High strength aluminum alloy die-cast housing, Gold plated connections, Oxygen-free copper core to deliver pristine sound.
- The XLR connector is a high quality metal shielded type with positive locking into the microphone; The 6.35mm or 1/4 inch jack plug is a high quality metal type with shielding and anti stress spring.
- Constructed with multi-layers of shielding minimize signal interference and ensure the transmission stable,provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise.
- XLR to 1/4 Cable Compatible with Handheld Dynamic Wired Microphone Such As behringer xm8500, Sennheiser E835, Shure microphone sm48/sm58
|Part number STC-GG028
|Cable Jacket Type PVC – Polyvinyl Chloride
Connector Plating 24K Gold-plated
|Connector A 1 – 1/4(6.35mm) mono plug
Connector B 1 – XLR Female
|Cable Length 10 ft / 15 ft / 20 ft / 25 ft
Connector Style Straight
Wire Gauge 20 AWG
|Package Quantity 1Shipping (Package)|
|What’s in the Box|
10 ft Microphone Cable
XLR Female to 1/4 TS Mono Plug Microphone Cable, It’s a sensible choice to connect your microphones to wide variety of applications. Such as professional recording studios, live performance, schools, churches, public speeches, parties and any other professional audio setups. With this XLR lead, you will definitely experience better audio effect, no matter in singing , recording or speaking.
- Heavy duty components.
1)- Double Strain-Relief Rubber Booty Connector Molding
1)- Environmental PVC Jacket, OD: 6.0 mm (20 AWG)
3 Pin XLR Compatitable Devices
*Microphones-Audio Sound Consoles
1/4″ Jack Compatitable Devices
*Microphones-Wireless Microphone Receiver
“When our cord stopped working for our mic for our karaoke machine we we’re super bummed. So I headed to stc-cable.com to see what I could find. I settled on this cord because it had good reviews. Our mics are pretty old, about 8 years and so is the machine so I was a little skeptical, but it works perfectly! Good sound quality and perfect fit. It’s even better than the other cord. I got the 15 foot cord, although it seems quite a bit longer than that but haven’t measured it. Very happy with our purchase , now we can see karaoke together!”
“The microphone cable was exactly as described and works so good in the Karaoke machine I am using it with. Even the packaging was high quality. I would purchase again and would recommend to a friend.”