HDMI 2.1 Fiber Optic Cable
- HDMI 2.1 8K Fiber Cable,Support Ultra Resolution of 8K 7680*4320,Compatible with HDMI 2.0b/2.01/2.0/1.4/1.3/1.2/1.1,Support 8K@60Hz,4K@120Hz,UHD ,HDR,Providing Ultra HD Video Transmission Experience and 3D Visual Effects,Audio and Video Sync Transmission.
- High Speed Bandwidth to 48Gbps,HDMI 2.1 Fiber Cable,BandWidth reach to 48Gbps,High-speed transmission without signal loss,HDMI Optic Fiber cable Supports up to 200 meters of transmission
- Universal Compatibility,HDMI Fiber 2.1 Cable enable to connct from your HDMI Source Device to your 4K or 8K HDMI Display,Enjoy the Ultra High Definition Ultimate Experience of the Big screen,fit for PC Laptop,PS4,Blu-Ray Player as Source,HDMI HDTVs ,Monitors ,Projectors as Display,Plug and Play,Not work with Xbox.
|Part number STC-DD091
Warranty Life Time Warranty
|Cable Jacket Type PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
Cable Shield Type Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid
Connector Plating Gold
|Maximum Digital Resolutions 8k*4k|
|Connector A 1 - HDMI (19pin) Male
Connector B 1 - HDMI (19 pin) Male
|Cable Length 3 ft to 300 ft
Connector Style Straight
|Package Quantity 1Shipping (Package)|
|What's in the Box|
HDMI 2.1 optical cable
HDMI Specification 2.1 feature highlights include:
★Higher video resolutions support a range of high resolutions and faster refresh rates including 8K60Hz and 4K120Hz for immersive viewing and smooth fast-action detail. Resolutions up to 10K are also supported for commercial AV, and industrial and specialty usages.
★Dynamic HDR support ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast and wider color gamuts—on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.
★The Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable supports the 48G bandwidth for uncompressed HDMI 2.1 feature support. The cable also features very low EMI emission and is backwards compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI Specification and can be used with existing HDMI devices.
★eARC simplifies connectivity, provides greater ease of use, and supports the most advanced audio formats and highest audio quality. It ensures full compatibility between audio devices and upcoming HDMI 2.1 products.
Material: 4-core optical fiber
This HDMI cable is a "One-way" cable, 'Source'plug to connect HDMI sources devices(Blu-ray, PS4, ect. ); 'Display' plug to connect HDMI display devices( TV,Projector etc)
Customer questions & answers
Question: It says in title 4k@120hz and then in description says 4k@60hz...so which one is it?
Answer: Both, our cables support 4K@60HZ, 4K@120HZ, 8K@60HZ, 8K@120HZ.
Question: is this hmdi with ethernet ?
Question: i have a 7yr old hdmi going to a 1080 projector, im getting hdcp error messges, will be upgrading to 4k projector soon. will this cable solve my issue
Answer: Yes, this cable support HDCP 2.2. It will solve your HDCP error issues.
Question: Hey guys..i've hooked up the cable correctly to my 4k tv & nvidia shiled...unfortunately i can only get a 720p signal...can someone assist?
Answer: I have mine hooked up between an Xbox One and my 4k projector, it works fine at 4k. Maybe check your device settings.
1. Daniel Tan said "Ordered
A) 5m Optical Fiber HDMI for use between Marantz AVR and Sony VW570ES projector. B) 1.5m Optical Fiber for use between Satellite box and AVR. Items were shipped and received with 2 weeks. Packaging was good. I compared the 5m cable in parallel with my existing Transparent Premium HDMI cable which costs at least 3 times more. There are no issues with picture quality even after using this for more than a month. It is as good as, if not slightly better than the Transparent HDMI.
Therefore in terms of value for money, definitely worth it. Moreover, I’m now ready for 8k, although my current equipments are not 8k capable."
2. Diego said "Great product, I bought 3 and I'm not disappointed. I bought a 4k TV and used these to complement it. It provides great picture quality. The only downside is the product shipped from China, it took awhile to ship to the US and anticipation to try it got the better of me."
3. Dickie Repass said "If you want a great
HDMI cable for 4k at a long distance this is the one to buy.It also has support for the new 8k devices just coming out.I am very pleased with the picture,and saw a dramatic increase in HDMI viewing over the cable that the SIKAI Optical Cable replaced.No drop outs or noise in the picture, extremely detailed & sharp. The price of this cable is well worth buying."
4. Dave Quint said"I was using a 4K rated copper cable and was losing HDMI synchronization at 20 feet, this optical solution has worked flawlessly, great HDMI solution."