Type C Data Charging Cable
USB Type C Male to Type C Male Cable (10 feet/ Space Gray)
Max output: 20V, 3A (Support USB PD power delivery fast charge & quick charge)
Data sync speed: 480Mbps
1. You need a USB C charger ( wall charger/ car charger/ power bank…) to connect this cable and your laptop, tablet, or phones to charge.
2. To ensure fast charging, please make sure BOTH your Phone and Charger support fast charge or quick charge before you use this function.
3. This is a USB C data and charging cable, not GEN 2 or Thunderbolt 3 cable, so it can NOT support video transfer.
4. This cable compatible with Thunderbolt 3 port.
5. The current for this cable is 3A. If you use this cable to charge your 15-inch Macbook Pro (2016) with original power adapter, the speed will lower than original cable, as the current for original cable is 4.3A, below is the current for macbook pro original cable:
15-inch Macbook Pro (2016): 4.3A
13-inch Macbook Pro (2016): 3A
12-inch Macbook Pro (2016): 2A
Compatible Devices (Incomplete):
MacBook (Pro) 2015/2016/2017
New MacBook 2015
New Macbook 12-inches/13-inches
New Chromebook Pixel
Dell XPS 13/15
Yoga 900(Yoga 4 Pro)
Asus Zen AIO All in One PC
iPad Pro 2018 (11 inch, 12.9 inch)
OnePlus 6/ 6T/ 5/ 5T/ 3/ 3T/ 2
Huawei P20/ P20 Pro/ P30/ P30 Pro
Xiaomi 8/ 9/ Mix/ Mix 2/ Mix 3
Galaxy tab S3, SamSung Galaxy S10/ S10Plus/ S10e/ S9/ S9 Plus/ S8/ S8 Plus
Samsung Note 8 Note 9
Chromebook Pixel 3/ 3XL/ 2/ 2XL/ XL
Nokia N1 Tablet
Other New Device with USB-C Port
Tips for Safety Usage:
1. Use the original charger or compatible computer to work with the cable and charge your cellphone.
2. Make sure to use the product in dry places, avoid high temperatures and open flames.
3. Do not always plug the cable to the power outlet. When leaving or when the cellphone is fully charged, the cable had better be unplugged.
4. When a cable is damaged, especially when the outer jacket is broken and wires reveal, discard it.Do not charge with it any more!
5. When the connectors have contacted dust, water and other easily conductive objects, it’s better to replace it with a new one.
6. Do not use current over 3 Ampere on this cable.
Reversible USB C Connectors
Gold plated connector, ensures a maximum signal quality and stable signal transmission.
High quality aluminum alloy shell, makes it easier for heat dissipation.
Reversible Design, no need to care about the direction.
Cotton Braided Jacket
Flexible cotton braided jacket, makes it more durable and fashionable.
Tinned copper conductor helps resist oxidation.
Aluminum foil and Braided shielding help avoid signal interference, and provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss.
Customer questions & answers
Question: Are these built to USB 3.1 specifications?
Answer: this cable is built with usb 2.0 solution, so it can only charging and transfer data in usb 2.0 ‘s speed.
Question: My cat is always chewing on my power cords. Is this a tough cord? Would it survive being bitten by sharp teeth?
Answer: No problem. The braided material should easily soak up an appropriate amount of poison to take care of the cat problem. Good thinking.
Question: can the cable handle 15 volts
Answer: Yes, this cable handles 5V 15V 9V 20V
1. Purchased two of these to charge my MacBook 2016. They are very sturdy and appear to be exceptionally well made. I have been using to charge my Mac for the past week and it has worked flawlessly. The gold color matches my gold MacBook very closely.
2. I had previously ordered one of these in 6′ and thought I was reordering that one. The old one got destroyed and I needed a replacement. Having 6′ of cord means you can actually USE your phone while it’s charging. Imagine my surprise when this one showed up and it was 10′ long. The ten feet is almost too much cord laying around for just my day-to-day use – but as long as I have it I will use it. I had the last one for several years and it would still be going strong if I hadn’t caught it in something and cut it. Alas – the same thing will probably happen with this one since there is so much more of it to get into trouble. But it’s a great fast charging cord.
3. I’ve gone through a lot of both micro and USB-C cables. I keep running into the same scenario – they work just fine out of the box, specifically with respect to quick charging. Then after a couple months, my device/charger refuses to quick charge with them. I’ve experienced this with multiple devices and chargers.
Eventually, I did some searching online and found several prominent reviewers of USB cables. The notion of reviewing cables seems a bit awkward even now as I type this review, yet here we are!
STC is consistently high up in the reviews, so I gave them a go, hoping that I’d finally get some cables that will last. I’m here to report back to you, fellow shoppers, that it’s been 4 months and no issues. I’ve come back to buy more Anker cables!
4. Be sure you read up on USB-C protocols and you get what you need. Apparently this one doesn’t support fast data transfers from device to device. But that wasn’t what I bought it for – I needed a long cable to charge while I use my iPad. This fits the bill. Works great with no issues. Durable, so far. I would have preferred a braided cable like Anker’s other lines for the price, but I guess USB-C is more expensive. All in all a great product from a pod company at a reasonable price.
5. Excellent product, and way cheaper than the Apple-branded USB-C power cord. I use it with my 2018 Macbook Pro, and it’s great. Zero problems with compatibility. I pair it with the Anker USB-C 60w power brick (also a great value).