1/4 TS to XLR Male Microphone cable
- 1/4 TS Mono to XLR Male Microphone Cable, Connect your studio or live sound gear with this handy 1/4 inch to XLR Adapter Cable, it is designed to connect gear with unbalanced phone outputs to gear with XLR inputs.
- High strength aluminum alloy die-cast housing, Gold plated connections, Oxygen-free copper core to deliver pristine sound.
- Constructed with multi-layers of shielding minimize signal interference and ensure the transmission stable,provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise.
- Flexible Soft Rubber Jacket provided maximum flexibility and durability performance
- 24 Months Warranty: Hassle free replacement or money back during the warranty.
|Part number STC-GG029
|Cable Jacket Type PVC – Polyvinyl Chloride
Connector Plating 24K Gold-plated
Number of Conductors 2
|Connector A 1 – 1/4(6.35mm) mono plug
Connector B 1 – XLR Male
|Cable Length 5 ft / 10 ft
Connector Style Straight
Wire Gauge 20 AWG
|Package Quantity 1Shipping (Package)|
|What’s in the Box|
1/4″ TS Mono Plug to XLR Male Cable
It’s a sensible choice to connect your studio or live sound gear with this 1/4 inch Mono to XLR Adapter Cable. Such as professional recording studios, live performance, schools, churches,public speeches,parties and any other professional audio setups.
– Heavy duty components.
1)- Double Strain-Relief Rubber Booty Connector Molding
1)- Environmental PVC Jacket, OD: 6.0 mm (20 AWG)
1/4″ Plug Compatitable Devices
3 Pin XLR Compatitable Devices
Unbalanced Interconnect Cable
XLR Pin 2 goes to the Tip of the 1/4 Plug.
Note: For best results, match the Low output impedance to the High input impedance.
“Super quick shipping! I bought two of them for the sound system that I was setting up. They appear to be very well made. The XLR Male and the 1/4 ends of the cables look to be excellent quality. I would highly recommend these cables if you are in need of a Mono Male XLR to 1/4 cable. I will buy again if I have the need.”
“Dose it job I’ve only been using it for short time but seems should last we have used to connect 2 mixing board but you could use it for DI box too”