USB-C: Everything you need to know
USB Type-C, which has a new interface size, Type-C follows the USB 3.1 standard and can be inserted and used very easily. And the USB-C interface is faster, reaching 5Gbps or 10Gbps, with 100W power supply capability.
The following figure shows the interface pin diagram of TYPE-C. Each pin has a different function, and the center point is symmetrical so that it supports forward and reverse insertion.
TX/RX: two sets of differential signals for data transmission
CC1/CC2: Two key pins, a lot of functions
Probe connection to distinguish between DFP and UFP
Configure Vbus with USB Type-c and USB Power Delivery mode
Configure Vconn. When there is a chip in the cable, a cc transmits a signal, and a cc becomes a power supply Vconn.
Configure other modes, audio accessories, etc.
GND and VBus, each 4, so the transmission power is strong
D+ and D- are standard before being compatible with USB
TYPE-C-Standard type and definition
1. Full-featured standard cable standard cable:
2. USB 2.0 TYPE-C standard cable standard cable:
3. TYPE C USB 3.1 Standard Type A Cable：
4. TYPE C USB 2.0 Standard Type A Cable:
5. TYPE C USB 3.1 Standard Type B Cable:
6. TYPE C USB 2.0 Standard Type B Cable:
7. TYPE C USB 2.0 Mini-B cable:
8. TYPE C USB 3.1 Micro-B cable:
9. TYPE C USB 2.0 Micro-B cable: